Hi Everyone! I am pleased to announce that I have been nominated by JASMINE for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you Jasmine for thinking of me! Made my evening! Please take some time to visit her blog. Her posts are all bookish: Reviews, tags, book sale alerts, etc! I’m sure you will find something in common with her
– Show the award on your blog
– Thank the person that has nominated you
– Share 7 different facts about yourself
– Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
– Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
FACTS ABOUT ME:
1. Once, I was the female version of Captain Jack Sparrow for Halloween.
2. I take buses (takes 2 hours to get home) so I take that time to read. Also, I read for 30 minutes during lunch break and 30 minutes before sleeping.
3. I am not a fan of milk.
4. I really can’t stand socks.
5. I don’t know how to use Twitter, Pin interest or other media sites.
6. I don’t know any musicians. I just don’t remember their names, or band names. I listen to whatever my husband gives me without remembering the artist.
7. I love cats. They are amazing and really love you. They have the most amazing expressions that I love deciphering.
Really looking forward to getting to know you all! =^.^=
The Details: From Pretty Deadly Reviews
- Every new season has a new bingo card. This one is for books read in the months of September, October and November.
- The object is to get as many BINGOs as possible (five across, up and down, or diagonal)
- One square per book
- You do not have to review these books, or even have a blog, this is simply for books read during the allotted months
- At the end of August there will be an international giveaway for all participants. The more BINGOs you get, the more entries you get in the giveaway!
1st card 2nd card
3rd card: 4th card:
5th card: 6th card:
Current Card: Completed!
Book Title: Confessions of an Undercover Girlfriend (Confessions #2)
Book Authors: Kay Marie
Source: Kindle Unlimited
Rating: 5 Dragon Paws
Confession 1: So I was reading this book after work (while waiting for my ride) and was totally laughing. Eating a cookie while laughing is really hard but it was so worth it. It was none stop laughing for a couple of pages. If you guys read book 2 then you will probably guess which pages that I was laughing at. Oh those poor parents. They didn’t see it coming!
Confession 2: More lies from our favorite Heroine, Skye. The blurb of the book wasn’t as interesting as for the first book and made think up a different story line. I’m happy to say that Skye wasn’t too stupid like keeping the long ruse of dating John. Happy to report that there was less of John than I thought there would be.
Confession 3: Oh, I wish I had more cookies for the wallet game. Not going to spoil it, but it felt so raw and amazing. I really wanted to know what was going through Ollie’s head while playing the game because those letters were powerful. No wonder that Skye was a writer. A big talent, indeed. 😉
Confession 4: I liked that Blythe and Skye finally got along. I mean it was bound to happen in some universe so it was good that it happened.
Confession 5: I was not surprised about Bridge and ‘you know who’. The two hours conversation really gave it away. I still like Bridge and it’s all good. It’s good that Skye and Ollie learn to be adults about it.
Confession 6: I recommend this to eighteen and over. Also to those who like contemporary romance. It’s a hard book to put down and really is entertaining.
Confession 7: PS: I loved the title of book 2.