I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger award (my first time) and this makes me so, so happy!
This honor was given to me by Tammy @ A Word About Books– Thank you so much! This is going to be fun. Tammy is from Bavaria in Germany. Wie geht’s? Tammy had an opportunity to be an exchange student and be at Texas. I’ve been to Texas once… too hot for me. Though, I’ve never been an exchange student, I’ve hosted students from Germany, France, Mongolia, and Lithuania. All great experiences. ^_^
Please check out her blog! Great content!
THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
ANSWER 11 QUESTIONS SET BY THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
NOMINATE 11 BLOGGERS TO RECEIVE THE AWARD AND WRITE THEM 11 NEW QUESTIONS TO ANSWER.
- What’s your favorite thing to do during Christmas time? Not Christmas, but the time around it!
I love decorating and taking out my little Village. Every year I add on a house to my collection and my friends who have kids love coming over and looking at the little village.
I also love cooking. It takes hours but lots of fun because family and friends join in.
2. What’s a quote that makes you laugh every time you hear it? By that I mean a funny quote not one you find ridiculous?
3. Your thoughts on adult colouring books?
It was shocking when they came out. They are everywhere! My best friend loves coloring. I haven’t got the time, but I love how there’s such a variety and it sounds like it’s a great stress reliever.
4. If you were told you could travel in time but only to one era, where (or more like when) would you go to?
To the time of the ancient Mayas so I could learn how their calendar came to be, directly from them and hear the theories on 2012.
5. What’s your favorite movie based on a book and….
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. I really love the first movie and I don’t have to reread the book. It’s well done, beautiful and enchanting. The other movies are not as good as the books.
6. … your least favorite movie based on a book?
Alice in Wonderland (any versions)
7. What’s your favorite book outside of your usual genre?
8. Which place, that you haven’t been to before, would you like to visit?
It’s cliche but I really want to visit Hawaii.
9. Which book universe would you like to be a part of?
This is book 1 in the series of events happening at “Nocturne Falls, the town that celebrates Halloween 365 days a year.” Sounds like a fun place to be at.
10. Tea or Coffee?
11. Same as Naraja, Sam and Tammy, so give a shout-out to 5 bloggers you want others to know about and Share the Love!
- What’s your favorite thing about holiday shopping?
- If you can have any magical pet from any fiction novel, which one would it be and why?
- Which would you pick: being world-class attractive, a genius or famous for doing something great? Why?
- Would you rather live a week in the past or in the future and why?
- What are your 3 favorite books?
- What are your 3 least favorite books?
- Who would play you in a movie of your life?
- Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
- Like Tammy: Which book universe would you like to be a part of?
- What’s your favorite pizza?
- I will follow the examples of Naraja and Sam, so give a shout-out to 5 bloggers you want others to know about and Share the Love!
Of course feel free to decline my nomination if you’ve already done this award, don’t have time of for whatever other reason you have