I wish I could sit down with you and work on a puzzle (my favorite past time), but since that’s not possible, how about I share my book reviews with you? I would also like to share my novels, novellas, and short stories.
Grab a mug of hot coffee or a cold drink and send me a message. I would love to hear from you.
A little about me:
- I love dancing! Sometimes when I got shopping and there is music playing, I’ll start moving my hips and dance a little while I choose my groceries. I had people come up to me and tell me that I had brightened up the day. Mission accomplished!
- Needlework is another passion of mine. It hurts on the fingers and takes a long time, but once I get started, it just becomes so much fun.
- Spending time with my family is great because all of us tend to be really busy. We like visiting Asilomar, California on the weekends. My sister takes her brushes and canvas and paints away while I go exploring for starfish and write in my journal. We also like playing cards. We can sit for a long time at the table, playing game after game. It’s a lot of fun.
- I recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy. He’s absolutely wonderful. I’m less online and there will hardly be any content from me, but I’ll try to be around. I already told him that when he starts talking, I’ll ask about his dreams and we’ll get those published. Will be so much fun!
- Writing: Obviously! My published novel is called “Deity’s Soulmate.” Want to read about adventure and romance between goddess and dragon- It’s the book for you! Also there’s a published novella called “Seven Hours: Challenge Accepted.” Check out the story about a disabled girl and her bodyguard.
I’ll try to keep this site up-to-date so you’ll know about the books that I’ve been reading.
Last Updated April 5, 2017
PS: Find me on Twitter: @kernerangelina