Today, I have attended a webinar, run by an writing coach Nina Amir. I have found her website through one of bloggers (a couple of months ago) and finally had the time to attend one of her online sessions.
Let me tell you: She embodies the 6 secrets 100%! And her energy was contagious.
Some things to know about Nina:
- She is an 11 time Amazon bestselling author so she knows many secrets, probably more than just 6
- She was also the first to blog a book and that should grab your attention right then and there
- She’s a hybrid author, so she knows struggles from all angles and can be of a great help
- She has a course coming up which you can attend and learn to become a better, more motivated and successful author.
Here’s some of the things that she made think about through the webinar. These are not secrets, just something that has to do with them.
- Am I drinking enough water?
- What words describe as an author?
- I said: Ethnic mutt, creative, dancer
- Am I really focused as an author?
- rating scale from 1 to 10: 6
- Am I good at spreading good influence?
- Have I helped any of my readers and followers?
- Did I achieve something?
- maybe you guys can answer that one for me???
- What’s my purpose of when it comes to writing?
- I want to share the life lessons that I learned through my writing. I want to share the hidden worlds inside my mind with others.
Check this link out:
Thank you for reading. I know this is a different post from my usual posts, but hey everyone needs some diversity, once in a while. ^_^