Hello Sunny readers out there,
Shadow Summit has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Check her out here! She’s an awesome writer, a good conversationalist, and is an interesting blogger so click on that link!
Shadow Summit’s Questions:
……… though I think that I will be their pet…
2. What character, from another bloggers story, would you love to meet in person?
Luna from Luna Tide written by the blogger who nominated me. Can be found here.
3. If you could only wear steampunk, medieval, period or western clothing for the rest of time what would you choose and why?
Medieval… because of the beautiful dresses.
4. Who is your favourite villain in a book or movie or series?
The White Witch from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C S Lewis
5. What is your favourite cuisine(s)?
Russian, Italian, and burritos. ^_^
6. What project are you currently working on, be it writing, artwork, sewing or otherwise?
Helping out one of my editors with his stories and returning to work on my phoenix book.
7. What is the best joke you’ve ever heard?
Sadly, I don’t remember any jokes but I like comedy skits from Dizel Show (Ukranian show). They are really funny! There’s one skit about how a son calls his mother and asks her for help sending him a file from his computer. His mother doesn’t know how to use a computer and takes things literally. The grandma though has Instagram! Love it!
8. What is your favourite weather (i.e. snowing, stormy, sunny, blisteringly hot)?
Snowing because I miss it. Stormy because it reminds of my phoenix story and it was an influence for a chapter or two.
9. Your current favourite song/album?
Don’t have one.
10. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and what would that look like? I.e A cabin surrounded by a forest, near a river and the cabin will have an attic and window seat.
I would like to live in a cabin somewhere near an ocean or lake (but with easy access to stores so I could get food). In California, there’s a nice campgrounds- Asilomar- and there are nice housing close by. A good dream.
11. If you could have a little creature that followed you around, and was invisible to most other people, but it had no powers, what would it look like?
A mix between a dragon and a cat!
Nominations – Anyone who wants to do it. ^_^
Thank you and do comment if you decide to do this. Look forward to hearing from you guys!