This entire month, I will be taking your suggestions for short stories.
I would love to give you give a gift of a short story to each and everyone of you. ^_^
I will start posting these stories with personal dedications in November and December. This is just for fun so if you end up not liking my stories, I hope that you will not take offense, it could be that I am just bad in that genre, but I am exciting to explore the possibilities. You can even tell me to write about an event that happens during Christmas, that would be fun!
The short stories will be posted in my blog and you will be able to keep them and share them. They are gifts after all.
I will post updates about this gift of stories whenever I would get entries and answer any questions.
You are free to start your own “A Gift of Short Story.” Please just reference where you received the idea for it. ^_^
- You have until September 30 to comment with your request for a short story
- Tell me what genre you want your short story be in
- Give me a synopsis of what you want to see in your short story
- Tell me if the main character should be female or male
- Tell me what year it should be in, keep in mind that if it is in the past, you may not get your story in a while because I would have to do some research to make it believable.
- Absolutely no zombies and apocalypse
- Keep in mind that it will be under 4,000 words
- I may need to ask you questions one on one if I’m not sure about something, so I may ask for your email address.