Update 3 for A gift of Short Story
Posted on September 11, 2016
Leave a Comment
Original Post: A Gift of Short Story
Since, I don’t want to miss any of the requests, I will add an update each time I get one.
Request # 1:
- By: jrhandleyblog
- “Military science fiction set in 4987AD! Lots of blood, sex and action packed into it, high octane baby!!”
- Some science fiction authors write their story lines touching on the year
- The easier would be to write blood and sex… action could be difficult.. well I’ll need chips and popcorn and soda to get creative. It will happen!
PS: If you guys have any ideas about the action, I may take them. 😉
Request # 2:
- By: Tammy @ a word about books
- I did not receive her request yet, but she will give it to me soon. ^_^
Request # 3:
- By: Quintessential Editor
- “Genre: Dystopian Future
- Idea: In a future society truth is valued more than any currency. So much so that when a baby is born a chip is implanted into their brain. This chip prevents the impulse to lie. This system has been in place long enough for everyone to be fitted with a chip. A solar flare from the sun disables all of the chips. However, there are no sparks or pain. They just simply switch off.
- Whatever gender character allows you to be more creative.
- The distance future.”
- Main character will be female since I think for this topic, it would be easier to write from a perspective that I may have better a better connection with
- I already have an idea for the beginning and the ending… now I just need to think up the middle.
PS: If you guys have an idea on future year it should be, I’m willing to hear opinions
Request # 4:
- By: Nil
- “Genre: Historical
- Idea: The MC has been training to assassinate the king for years. However, she ends up finding out that she is actually the king’s long lost daughter.
- Preferably female, but gender doesn’t really matter.”
- Main Character: Female
- thinking the story will happen during the winter season
PS: If you guys have an idea on a King, let me know ^_^