Thank you to R&R Book Tours
Posted on October 24, 2017
I hope that you’re all doing well.
Denise posted in July, a great post about promotional services. You can find it here. So based on 5 Things Book Promotion Services Should Remember by Denise, here’s what I have to say about R&R Book Tours.
- Equal and fair treatment – I don’t know about the other authors, but Shannon is equal and fair. I receive her invites to other blog tours and any updates that she receives from those authors so I know that. It feels like she cares about each and every request and tries her best to help out. Our recent conversation was about finding bloggers for a specific genre, her response was – “I’m sure it’s great, just very specific. It’s a challenge ;)” so she’s willing to search for bloggers who review specific genre’s which is great because it’s not just about sending out blog post about tour invites, but reaching out to specific bloggers, which takes time!
- Communication – Fantastic, considering how many times I had sent her the novella files haha. Our email string is 56 and counting so we’re going back and forth. So, if you have any questions about your own tour and everything, she’s there.
- Prompt response to emails from authors and bloggers would be appreciated. Usually her response time is within the hour and sometimes even within 5 minutes which is surprising sometimes because she has a couple of serious life things going on, and yet shes great with responding. And, when I was freaking out about the cover for my new novella, her response was almost instant and it was – “I LOVE IT!” That made me feel confident that maybe the blogger who signed for the cover reveal and the tour will like it, too.
- FAQs – Denise’s words – Most services have FAQs. Some are more detailed than others, but it’s generally stated that “a WORD doc, book cover and everything needed for posting will be provided.” Shannon also provides HTML info for bloggers. So you’re not only getting a word doc, but also an HTML with the same info. I’m not sure if Shannon states that somewhere…I actually didn’t see it so now you know that it’s provided.
- The Author/Blogger Chose Your Service – It’s a great fit me for me. The cover reveal and book tour are still to happen – November 1st and December 11th to December 15th, 3017. I’m super excited.
Also a big thank you for the bloggers, not just Shannon who signed up for both events. I’m super happy that you chose to help me spread the word about my novella. That means the world to me.
I’m having a blog party starting November 20th, 2017. Join the fun. For info, check here.
Category: WritingTags: 25 days of Follow the Snowflakes trivia, 5 Things Book Promotion Services Should Remember by Denise, Angelina Kerner, blogging, book promotion services, book tour, books, novella, participating bloggers, R&R Book Tours, thank you, virtual book tour
I am so incredibly touched by this. It means so much to me that you took the time to do this and I can’t tell you how much I appreciate it. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart 😢💕
LikeLiked by 1 person
You’re very welcome! ^_^ I thought Denise’s post could help to talk about your book tours so yeah.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Amazing! I’m so touched really 😊
Reblogged this on Reads & Reels and commented:
The testimonial of all testimonials! Thank you so much Angelina!
Pingback: Movie Poster Showdown: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984) #Halloween Edition #FreddieKrueger #Horror #80s – Reads & Reels