Book Title: 14 Days to Die
Book Author: A. B. Whelan
Source: Downloaded from Kindle Unlimited
Rating: 4 Dragon Paws
This thriller/ mystery novel is about a married woman named Sarah who finds out that not only is her a husband a cheating b******, but also that he put a price on her head and she only has 14 days to live. Of course, a deal is made quickly so she could live while her husband would die.
First of all, if you are thinking that you have a cheating spouse, this book is not for you. If you are under the age of eighteen, this book is not for you and it’s much for an older audience who have families and children.
These a couple of life lessons to learn from reading this book:
- How to tell if someone is cheating on you
- How to lose weight, though that life lesson should not be learned the way Sarah did
- Just because someone tells you how to be the perfect partner, doesn’t mean that you have to let yourself go
- There are some things that should be confronted because misunderstandings are not good
- One may think that they are invisible, but there’s always someone noticing
- One may find a “Power of Attorney” form online
- How a mother can love her child or children
I found the book hard to put down because I really wanted to read how Sarah live her possible last days and how she would murder her husband. The main reason for not giving this novel all 5 dragon paws was because I found her relationship with her neighbor not fully realistic. Also, I don’t know the law about taking other countries coin to Italy is allowed, I know in at least one country that collectible coins are considered to be currency and therefore not allowed to be taken out of the country. Also, sadly, the ending was mostly not surprising, though an enjoyable read.
I really liked seeing snip-its of what the ‘friends’ thought about the Sarah events, it was a really neat touch and another reason for me to continuing reading the book and considering that this is not my favorite genre, it’s certainly saying something.